Friday, May 8, 2009

Dr Weil

Dr Andrew Weil has been my health care referent for many years now. I first discovered him when I was getting regular ear infections and, instead of antibiotics, I decided to take a more "natural" approach. By reading about Integrative Medicine and Dr Weil, I took his suggestion of strengthening the immune system to fight all kinds of infections and it worked like magic (or should I say like medicine?). Since then, I've been taking his multivitamins regularly. One great plus of these vitamins is that they do not upset my stomach as other brands did in the past. Also, Dr Weil has designed a plant based beauty line for Origins that I have personally tried and loved.
Check out Dr Weil's website for tips on healthy living, products for optimum health and information on Integrative Medicine.
...
El Dr Andrew Weil es mi referente de salud desde hace muchos años. Lo descubrí por primera vez cuando me daban infecciones de oído seguido y, en vez de antibióticos, decidí tomar un enfoque más natural. Luego de leer acerca de la Medicina Integral y del Dr Weil, seguí su sugerencia de fortalecer el sistema inmune para combatir toda clases de infecciones y funcionó como magia (o debería decir como un medicamento?). Desde entonces, tomo sus multivitaminas a diario. Un punto positivo de estas vitaminas es que no dan malestar de estómago como otras marcas que probé. Además, el Dr Weil diseñó una línea de productos de belleza a base de plantas que probé personalmente y me encantó.
Pueden ir al website del Dr Weil para mas información sobre vida sana, productos para una salud óptima e información sobre Medicina integral.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

I like the cookbook that he made with Oprah's Chef Rosie! Yummy baked tofu.

Stefania said...

I know... I have it! Maybe I should post a couple of his recipes from that book that I make all the time: the basil vinagrette dressing and shitake mushrooms and pea pods.